This is an interesting little dessert perfect for a summer cookout. It is enjoyed by kids and adults alike.
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. Alternately thread 2 strawberries and 2 doughnut holes on each skewer.
- Note: You can also use the microwave for the following steps to melt the chocolate/margarine, but use lower heat and watch carefully to avoid burning. Probably only need to microwave about 1 minute or less and check throughout, stopping when just melted.
- In small saucepan, combine semi-sweet chocolate chips and 2 teaspoons margarine; melt over low heat, stirring until smooth and well blended. Drizzle chocolate mixture over kabobs.
- In another small saucepan, combine vanilla chips and remaining 2 teaspons margarine; melt over low heat, stirring until smooth and well blended. Drizzle over kabobs and semi-sweet chocolate.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes or until set.