1/2 Photos of Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is an interesting little dessert perfect for a summer cookout. It is enjoyed by kids and adults alike.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. Alternately thread 2 strawberries and 2 doughnut holes on each skewer.
- 2Note: You can also use the microwave for the following steps to melt the chocolate/margarine, but use lower heat and watch carefully to avoid burning. Probably only need to microwave about 1 minute or less and check throughout, stopping when just melted.
- 3In small saucepan, combine semi-sweet chocolate chips and 2 teaspoons margarine; melt over low heat, stirring until smooth and well blended. Drizzle chocolate mixture over kabobs.
- 4In another small saucepan, combine vanilla chips and remaining 2 teaspons margarine; melt over low heat, stirring until smooth and well blended. Drizzle over kabobs and semi-sweet chocolate.
- 5Refrigerate 10 minutes or until set.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.9
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 36.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: