1/2 Photos of Strawberry Shortcake Iced Coffee
Domestic Goddess's Note:
A delicious iced coffee made with Dunkin' Donuts Strawberry Shortcake Ground Coffee, and a can of sweetend condensed milk. (You will need a 12 cup coffee maker, to brew the coffee.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add 7 tablespoons of ground coffee inside your paper-lined basket, and adjust basket to fit the coffee maker.
- 2Pour the cold water into the coffee maker.
- 3Start brewing the coffee.
- 4After the coffee's done brewing, turn off the coffee maker, and set the coffee pot aside, for coffee to cool somewhat.
- 5Combine the brewed coffee and sweetened condensed milk into a large pitcher; stir thoroughly until coffee and condensed milk is blended together. Refrigerate until coffee is chilled.
- 6Onced chilled; pour coffee in glasses filled with coffee ice cubes, or regular ice cubes, or a combination of both.
- 7Yields: 58 ounces of iced coffee.
- 8Note: Prep time and cook time may vary. Depending on your coffee maker, cook time may take less than time stated, or perhaps a few minutes more.
- 9*To make coffee ice cubes: Add 2 cups of cold water to your coffee pot. Add 3 tablespoons of the gound coffee inside your paper-lined basket. Start brewing the coffee. Once the coffee is done brewing, set the coffee pot aside to cool the coffee somewhat, then pour the coffee into an ice cube tray, and place the tray in your freezer to freeze the coffee. Note: Double the recipe to make 2 trays of coffee ice cubes.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Shortcake Iced Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (2018 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 21.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.3 mg
- Sodium 9.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: