This is a drink from Ricardo that I have not try yet. But I'll try it this summer with fresh strawberries. I had to share with you. I can't wait to see your photos. Cause the one in the issue of Ricardo looks very tempting. The drink is for 4 persons. But with the converter, you can scale it down to 1-2-3 persons or the number you want.
- You need : 4 daiquiri glasses, put in the freezer (or martini glasses).
- In a bowl, whisk heavy cream, lemon zest and honey until firm peaks. Set aside in the fridge.
- In a blender, puree fresh and frozen strawberries, apple juice, rum, sugar and lemon juice.
- Put the graham crumbs in a plate.
- Remove the glasses from the freezer. With the wedge of lemon, moisten the edges of each glass, them dip in the graham crumbs.
- Distribute the cocktail in each glasses. Garnish with whipped cream. Garnish with slices of strawberries.