1/5 Photos of Strawberry Shortcake Cocktail
This is a drink from Ricardo that I have not try yet. But I'll try it this summer with fresh strawberries. I had to share with you. I can't wait to see your photos. Cause the one in the issue of Ricardo looks very tempting. The drink is for 4 persons. But with the converter, you can scale it down to 1-2-3 persons or the number you want.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You need : 4 daiquiri glasses, put in the freezer (or martini glasses).
- 2In a bowl, whisk heavy cream, lemon zest and honey until firm peaks. Set aside in the fridge.
- 3In a blender, puree fresh and frozen strawberries, apple juice, rum, sugar and lemon juice.
- 4Put the graham crumbs in a plate.
- 5Remove the glasses from the freezer. With the wedge of lemon, moisten the edges of each glass, them dip in the graham crumbs.
- 6Distribute the cocktail in each glasses. Garnish with whipped cream. Garnish with slices of strawberries.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Shortcake Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.5
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.1 mg
- Sodium 86.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 40.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of