Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my remake of Shortcut Strawberry Shortcake, but since i changed so many things, i decided to make it it's own, times listed do not include time needed to refrigerate. I'm also not completely sure on the package sized for angel food cake mix (it only comes 1 size by me), and the jello pudding mixes (they only come 1 size also)
- Prepare angel food cake mix as directed on box, pour into 2 ungreased 9x13 baking pans (1/2 into each pan).
- Bake as directed on box, allow to cool.
- Mix pudding and milk thoroughly, allow to sit about 5 minutes then spread over completely cooled cakes (1/2 over each cake).
- Layer sliced strawberries over pudding layer (1/2 on each cake).
- Spread cool whip over top of strawberries (1 carton for each cake).
- Refrigerate 1+ hours before serving.