1/2 Photos of Strawberry Shortcake
This was my mothers recipe and probably her mothers as well. It's so good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1FOR SAUCE: Remove stems and any blemishes from strawberries.
- 2Wash& mash strawberries with a potato masher.
- 3Add evaporated milk and mash again to mix.
- 4Add sugar to taste.
- 6FOR SHORTCAKE: Combine Bisquick,sugar,melted butter or margarine& milk.
- 7Put batter into an 8x8 ungreased glass baking dish and bake at 425 degrees for 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Ladle cooled sauce over a piece of warm shortcake and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Shortcake
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.2
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 28.2 mg
- Sodium 515.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 10.4 g