1/3 Photos of Strawberry Shortcake
mj Sergent's Note:
This is another recipe that has been passed down through my family. We always serve it warm with strawberries and milk on top. So yummy!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice strawberries and sugar to sweeten.
- 2Cover and chill until serving shortcake.
- 3Sift together dry ingredients.
- 4Add shortening and mix, add milk to egg (beat) add slowly to make soft dough.
- 5Spread dough evenly in a greased 9" round cake pan.
- 6Bake at 425* for 10 to 12 minutes.
- 7Serve warm with strawberries and milk on top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Shortcake
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.4
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 39.0 mg
- Sodium 402.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 6.9 g