- 1 lb angel food cake
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (soft)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 lb strawberry
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up strawberries and cover with sugar. Let sit in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Blend cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
- Add cool whip to the mixture.
- Spread on top of cake.
- Top cake with strawberries. Be careful to not put too much of the juice on the cake, or else it will be too moist.
- Refrigerate for an hour.