Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
I got this recipe from a Myspace Application called Cheers! I have not had a chance to try it yet but it sounds and looks really good.
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces disaronno Amaretto (liquor)
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces de kuyper Creme de Cacao, White (liquor)
- 12 diced strawberries
- 3 1⁄2 ounces ice cream (Vanilla)
- whipped cream (optional)
- Combine ingredients all ingredients (except whipped cream) in a blender.
- Blend on pulse setting until its the consistency of a milkshake about 30 seconds.
- Pour into glass.
- Top with Whipped Cream if desired.
This was a good drink. A little bit too much strawberry taste for me and not enough shortcake flavoring. I recommend this drink, but adjust the ingredients to your liking.