Recipe by dianahirkala
This is a very good ice cream like sherbet. I got it off of the Graham Kerr (Galloping Gourmet) show. The black pepper gives a little extra bite to it.
- 16 ounces frozen strawberries
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt or 1 cup banana yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed dried mint flakes
- 1 pinch black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients.
- Blend in blender or use a hand blender, till smooth.
- Freeze in metal pan, covered, mixing every 10 minutes til thickening (around 3 times).
- Then let set, covered, in freezer about 4 hours.
- (Mint from unused tea bag is much cheaper, just use a little more.).