Jazz Lover's Note:
Found this on Pinterest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml self-rising flour
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 4 eggs
- 236.59 ml canola oil
- 236.59 ml milk
- 59.14 ml strawberry, sweetened, mashed
- 85.04 g box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert, dry
- 1Mix flour, sugar, eggs, canola oil, milk, mashed strawberries, and dry strawberry Jell-O.
- 2Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 4While the cake is baking, make the icing.
- 5Mix together all icing ingredients until smooth. You may need to add more powdered sugar or mashed strawberries for spreading consistency.
- 6Mix well first before you add extra sugar or strawberries.
- 7Once the cake is cool, spread the icing on the cake.
- 8Store the cake in refrigerator. It is best when chilled for at least 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Sheet Cake
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 613.6
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 85.1 mg
- Sodium 399.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 69.1 g
- Protein 5.4 g