Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this on Pinterest.
Make and share this Strawberry Sheet Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml self-rising flour
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 4 eggs
- 236.59 ml canola oil
- 236.59 ml milk
- 59.14 ml strawberry, sweetened, mashed
- 85.04 g box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert, dry
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, softened
- 709.77-946.36 ml powdered sugar
- 59.14 ml sweetened strawberry, mashed
- Mix flour, sugar, eggs, canola oil, milk, mashed strawberries, and dry strawberry Jell-O.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- While the cake is baking, make the icing.
- Mix together all icing ingredients until smooth. You may need to add more powdered sugar or mashed strawberries for spreading consistency.
- Mix well first before you add extra sugar or strawberries.
- Once the cake is cool, spread the icing on the cake.
- Store the cake in refrigerator. It is best when chilled for at least 2 hours.