1/2 Photos of Strawberry Shake for Diabetics
Another recipe that I love! Quick, easy and very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender, combine the frozen yogurt, crushed ice,and milk, turning the machine off and on several times until blended, about 1 minute.
- 2Add the strawberries and vanilla.
- 3Blend for another 30 seconds, until strawberries are finely chopped.
- 4Pour into a tall glass and serve.
Browse Our Top Shakes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Shake for Diabetics
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.8
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 38.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat sugar-free frozen vanilla yogurt