Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sinfully good, spoon over ice cream, custard pie or angel food cake.
Make and share this Strawberry Saute recipe from Food.com.
- In medium skillet melt butter until bubbly.
- Add walnuts; cook and stir briefly, just until nuts begin to color.
- Add brown sugar and stir for less than 30 seconds.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Add strawberries and chocolate.
- Quickly stir to coat berries and melt chocolate.
- Spoon over ice cream, custard pie or angel food cake.
- Sprinkle with crumbled cookies.