Recipe by Charlotte J
Sinfully good, spoon over ice cream, custard pie or angel food cake.
Top Review by Manami
Hi Charlotte, made this and it is absolutely delicious! We enjoyed it over grilled slices of pound cake. I added some Chambord to make it even more sinful! I served to some friends that came to visit. It met with raves and kudos to you. Thanks, Diane :)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, quartered (Driscoll's strawberries)
- 3 tablespoons semisweet chocolate, grated
- 1⁄4 cup cookie, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium skillet melt butter until bubbly.
- Add walnuts; cook and stir briefly, just until nuts begin to color.
- Add brown sugar and stir for less than 30 seconds.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Add strawberries and chocolate.
- Quickly stir to coat berries and melt chocolate.
- Spoon over ice cream, custard pie or angel food cake.
- Sprinkle with crumbled cookies.