Luby Luby Luby's Note:
This sauce is so versatile it has unlilmited uses - ice cream topping, cheesecake topping, topping for waffles, topping for pound cake, spread for biscuits, toast or scones and the list can go on and on. I listed fresh strawberries but you can substitute whole unsweetened strawberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice off stem from strawberries and cut in half.
- 2Pour sugar over strawberries and fold gently.
- 3Let strawberries sit for 30 minutes.
- 4Pour strawberries and juice into saucepan and add lemon juice.
- 5Bring to a simmer over medium heat then cook on low for 10 minutes.
- 6Add dry strawberry gelatin and stir until dissolved.
- 7Remove from heat and let cool.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 30.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: