These are cute little Santa creations using strawberries, pineapple, and cream cheese icing. Your guests and kids will love them.
- Place cream cheese mixture in decorating bag fitted with #17 star tip.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow cream in l with mixer on high speed until fluffy.
- Cut each strawberry in 1/2 crosswise. Place a chunk of pineapple in center and secure with toothpick, repeat until done.
- Press chocolate chips in to pineapple for eyes, pipe cream cheese around top bottom part of strawberry to form fur around the hat, then pipe cream cheese around pineapple to form Santa’s beard.
- Refrigerate (no more than 2 hours).
- Serve on white cream covered Oreos or a white cookie of your choice.