1/6 Photos of Strawberry Santa Claus
1 hr 20 mins
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
These are cute little Santa creations using strawberries, pineapple, and cream cheese icing. Your guests and kids will love them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cream cheese mixture in decorating bag fitted with #17 star tip.
- 2In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow cream in l with mixer on high speed until fluffy.
- 3Cut each strawberry in 1/2 crosswise. Place a chunk of pineapple in center and secure with toothpick, repeat until done.
- 4Press chocolate chips in to pineapple for eyes, pipe cream cheese around top bottom part of strawberry to form fur around the hat, then pipe cream cheese around pineapple to form Santa’s beard.
- 5Refrigerate (no more than 2 hours).
- 6Serve on white cream covered Oreos or a white cookie of your choice.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Santa Claus
Serving Size: 1 (968 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 635.2
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 133.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 139.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.9 g
- Sugars 105.8 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature semisweet chocolate chips