Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 1⁄2 liters milk
- 100 g curds
- 7 -8 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons strawberry syrup
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- Let the milk boil in a huge vessel and put the curd which you have beaten well.
- When the milk curdles, hang it in a muslin cloth and leave for 20 minutes.
- Now press out the excess water and empty the chenna in a vessel.
- Add the strawberry syrup in the chenna and mix well.
- Add sugar and mash well with your hands.
- Now roll this into medium sized balls and flatten it to make round or oval shapes Prick the centre with a fork and put strawberry jam.
- Variations:The amt of milk you curdle depends on the no.
- of sandesh you want to make.