1/3 Photos of Strawberry Salt Scrub
Here is another salt scrub I created and like. I normally wait with posting it until the scrubs are about a month old to see how well they keep. This time it is only 3 days old but I post it now to be included in the strawberry recipe swap on Zaar. I will up-date it in a few weeks time. You can use different oil depending on skin-type and on how much you want to spend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first three ingredients together, then mix in the salt and the baking soda.
- 2If you find it is too thin add some more salt.
- 3Add fragrance if using.
- 4The strawberries will loose their bright red color whilst you are mixing, they go more purple/grey.
- 5Transfer to a container, preferbly plastic.
- 6Use in bath or shower and make sure you are on a non-slip surface.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Salt Scrub
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.4
- Calories from Fat 492
- Total Fat 54.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 100303.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 0.4 g