1/2 Photos of Strawberry Salsa Sundaes
A really fun dessert, with a great little zip from the jalapeno! I picked this up on a recipe card in the grocery.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1 kiwi, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno, finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest, finely grated
- 1/4 cup strawberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 cups vanilla frozen yogurt, divided
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted and divided
- 1Combine the strawberries, pineapple, kiwi, jalapeno, and lime zest to make the salsa in a large bowl.
- 2Make sauce by combining the strawberry preserves and fresh lime juice in a small microwaveable bowl. Melt in microwave, about 20-30 seconds, and stir well.
- 3Drizzle sauce over salsa and toss until the fruit is well coated.
- 4Divide frozen vanilla yogurt into six bowls.
- 5Top each bowl of frozen vanilla yogurt with fruit salsa.
- 6Garnish each bowl with toasted almonds.
Browse Our Top Ice Cream Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Salsa Sundaes
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.5
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 67.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 29.3 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: