Recipe by Lorac
Summer time and the living should be easy. Picture yourself sitting on the front porch, feet up, sipping an ice cold drink while munching on these beauties. Prep time does not include 2 hours refrigeration.
Top Review by JillAZ
Really nice combination of flavors. The strawberry adds a little sweetness and the onion and pepper with tomatoes is a nice savory contrast. Very easy to make and will definitely be made again! Thanks Lorac!
- 1 cup chopped strawberry
- 3⁄4 cup seeded and diced roma tomato (plum)
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 French baguettes, cut into rounds and toasted
- 8 ounces garlic & herb spreadable cheese, softened