Recipe by Dancer^
Serve with grilled fish, pork, or chicken.
Top Review by Malriah
I have recently been on a fruit salsa kick trying many different kinds. I had this one last night with grilled chicken. It was okay but nothing that I was really excited about. Normally that would be 3 stars in my book but this recipe does deserve the 4 stars. The recipe works out like it should and the flavor is good but something about the texture just didn't bode well with me, maybe it was the kiwi. I don't think I'll make it again but that is only due to personal preferance, nothing else. For others, it could be a very good recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peeled kiwi fruit
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped seeded jalapeno peppers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro or 1 tablespoon mint
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt