Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This goes great with grilled chicken or grilled salmon fillets.
- 1 pint strawberry, diced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 -2 serrano chili, minced
- 1⁄2 small red onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper
- Place strawberries and sugar in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Add serrano, onion, vinegar, and cilantro.
- Toss together lightly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Let salsa rest at room temperature for at least 20 minutes before serving.