Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
We use this on fish, chicken,bagels ( ontop of the creme cheese, oh, so good ) even tortilla chips. It's refreshing and goes quickly around here. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 pint strawberry, set aside 4 whole berries
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons red onions, diced
- 3 -4 jalapenos, deseeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
- Clean and remove stems from the strawberries, Set aside 4 whole, dice the rest, add the red onion, jalapenos and cilantro, tossing to mix well and place into a glass serving bowl Place the 4 whole strawberries, lime juice and the honey in a blender, puree until smooth Pour the puree over the strawberry mixture, tossing to coat evenly.
- Chill mixture for about 2 hours.