Recipe by Ducky
This is from the "Chips, Dips & Salsas" cookbook and is being posted for the strawberry swap. This would be fabulous over a pound cake or ice cream.
Top Review by Countrywife
Oh, this was sooooo good! All I had was Angel Flake coconut, but i'm sure fresh coconut would be even better. With freshly baked pound cake, truly food for the gods--Ambrosia.
- 1 pint strawberry, hulled and sliced
- 2 large bananas or 3 small bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger or 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 kiwi, sliced
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar