Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not only does this taste good, it looks "pretty", too!
- 1 -1 1⁄2 head red leaf lettuce
- 1 -1 1⁄2 head green leaf lettuce
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons grated red onions
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- Dressing: Combine first 5 ingredients and blend in a blender.
- Add oil and poppy seeds.
- Blend again.
- Salad: Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces and place in large bowl.
- Add strawberries and Mozzarella cheese.
- Toss lightly.
- Add just enough dressing to coat and toss again.
this is for the dressing- VERY good. This is a nailed on version of Bob Evan's dressing by taste. The only thing I suggest is blend with a food processor, it mixes totally that way. I have already made 2 batches today! This is a KEEPER!!!!! I should probably say, this is for the dressing because I am too chicken to try strawberries with vegies (lettuce).. it's all mememe