Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a light and effortless summer recipe. The orange blossom water (indian market, certain supermarket) gives it a unique and delicate flavor.
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, washed and sliced
- 1 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1⁄4 cup orange blossom water
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Mix the orange juice, orange water and sugar. Pour over the strawberries. Place mixture in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Serve cold. Sprinkle with chopped mint or pistachio.
Delicious, light and fragrant salad! I was a bit concerned about the amount of orange blossom water, but I used it all and didn't find it overpowering. Next time I would reduce the sugar a bit, but that is a personal preference. Yum! Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Fall 2009.