- 11 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, stemmed, quartered
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped, toasted
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 10 ounces romaine lettuce
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Drizzle with half of the cinnamon vinaigrette and serve remaining vinaigrette with salad.
- To prepare Cinnamon Vinaigrette: Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Cover tightly and shake vigorously.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Shake before using.