Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Food Network magazine
Make and share this Strawberry Salad With Balsamic Cardamom Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 44.37 ml balsamic vinegar
- 29.58 ml agave nectar or 29.58 ml honey
- miniscule pinch ground cardamom (it's strong stuff)
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 453.59 g strawberry, hulled and quartered
- 473.19 ml blackberry
- 1 large sprigs mint, leaves roughly torn
- Whisk the balsamic vinegar, agave nectar, cardamom, a pinch of salt and a few generous grinds of pepper in a medium bowl.
- Tumble in the strawberries and blackberries, sprinkle the mint over them and gently toss, being careful not to bruise the berries.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings to your palate.