Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Food Network magazine
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or 2 tablespoons honey
- miniscule pinch ground cardamom (it's strong stuff)
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lb strawberry, hulled and quartered
- 1 pint blackberry
- 1 large sprigs mint, leaves roughly torn
- Whisk the balsamic vinegar, agave nectar, cardamom, a pinch of salt and a few generous grinds of pepper in a medium bowl.
- Tumble in the strawberries and blackberries, sprinkle the mint over them and gently toss, being careful not to bruise the berries.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings to your palate.