Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I saw some similar but not quite the same recipes. Very tasty! Cook time is freeze time.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 2 bananas, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) container whipped cream
- 3⁄4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Cream sugar and cream cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- Fold in pineapple, strawberries, bananas, whipped cream and nuts.
- Spoon the mixture into a freezer proof servin dish.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- Remove from freezer and thaw 45 minutes before serving.