Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This will take a call to mom to remind me exactly what size she meant for each "pkg." But I can certainly still remember the wonderfulness of a spoonful of sugary strawberries snuck from the thawed out block.
- 2 (170.09 g) package strawberry gelatin
- 850.48 g frozen strawberries
- 566.99 g can crushed pineapple
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 473.19 ml sour cream
- Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups boiling water. Add thawed berries with juice, undrained pineapple and bananas, which have been mashed and whipped.
- Pour 1/2 of the mixture in an 8 X 12 pan and chill until set. Keep remaining mixture at room temperature.
- Spread the sour cream over the set layer. Cover with remaining mixture. Chill completely before serving.