Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from a member of my fitness club.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Splenda sugar substitute, 2 pkgs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (12 ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- Mix all of these ingredients together (except lettuce mix and almonds), and let them marinade overnight in the refrigerator.
- Take mixture out and add to lettuce mix.
- Add almond slivers to top and serve.
- NOTE: Tastes great with pears or mangos.