Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Parish Pickens from Lakeshore United Methodist.
- 2 cups milk
- 32 large marshmallows
- 6 ounces strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces whole frozen strawberries or 8 ounces cut frozen strawberries
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) envelope Dream Whip
- Heat milk & marshmallows to boil (But Do Not Boil).
- Pour slowly over jello till dissolved.
- Whip cream cheese-add jello mixture a little at a time.
- Add frozen strawberries-fold in dream whip.
- Place in 13x9 pan.