Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is not a dessert but a delicious fruity salad to serve with a barbeque. The dressing is one of our favourites. You can make this as large as you want.
- 3 cups Baby Spinach
- 400 g strawberries, washed and sliced
- 1 Spanish onion, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 300 g toasted almonds
- 1 cup vegetable oil (or less)
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Layer spinach, strawberries, onions and avocado.
- Comnbine dressing ingredients until sugar melts and emulsifies.
- Sprinkle nuts over the top just before serving, and drizzle with dressing.