Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This fruity gelatin salad is deceptively easy. If someone eats it, he or she will eventually ask for the recipe. Different fruits and gelatins can be used. Enjoy!
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry-banana gelatin
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (15 ounce) carton fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Mix gelatin and boiling water.
- Let stand one minute.
- Add pineapple and strawberries and stir well.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sour cream until fluffy.
- Add sugar and nuts.
- Spread over firm gelatin.
- Refrigerate in 8"x10" glass pan at least one hour.