Recipe by joyt
This fruity gelatin salad is deceptively easy. If someone eats it, he or she will eventually ask for the recipe. Different fruits and gelatins can be used. Enjoy!
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry-banana gelatin
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (15 ounce) carton fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix gelatin and boiling water.
- Let stand one minute.
- Add pineapple and strawberries and stir well.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sour cream until fluffy.
- Add sugar and nuts.
- Spread over firm gelatin.
- Refrigerate in 8"x10" glass pan at least one hour.