Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another creation of mine made while bartending at a local restaurant. Very refreshing with a wonderful herbal nose.
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 2-3 strawberries
- 1 orange slice
- 141.74 g vodka
- 85.04 g strawberry lemonade
- club soda
- Muddle rosemary, strawberries, and orange slice in bottom of martini shaker. Use a muddler, flat end of cooking spoon, etc.
- Add ice, vodka, lemonade, and a touch of club soda to shaker.
- Shake well and strain into martini glass.
- Garnish with a strawberry and rosemary sprig and enjoy!
This was a delightful, refreshing cocktail! I loved the addition of rosemary to it; I think that this would be great made with gin, too! It would amplify the rosemary taste. I have to say, I cut the FIVE ounces of vodka down to 2.5 ounces. Otherwise, I wouldn't be sober enough to post thhttp://kittencalskitchen.com/forum/index.php?topic=3163.0is review.LOL Made for Kittencal's September Herb Tag Game: