C in PA's Note:
This is another creation of mine made while bartending at a local restaurant. Very refreshing with a wonderful herbal nose.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Muddle rosemary, strawberries, and orange slice in bottom of martini shaker. Use a muddler, flat end of cooking spoon, etc.
- 2Add ice, vodka, lemonade, and a touch of club soda to shaker.
- 3Shake well and strain into martini glass.
- 4Garnish with a strawberry and rosemary sprig and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Rosemary Martini
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: