Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from Vancouver's author/catering and restaurant owner, Susan Mendelson
- 6 cups Baby Spinach
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 pint strawberry, quartered
- 1⁄2 small red onion, cut into slices
Raspberry Poppyseed Dressing
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Salad: Toss the spinach, romaine strawberries and onion in a large bowl. Drizzle with the dressing just before serving.
- Dressing: Thoroughly mix all ingredients together with a whisk. If the dressing needs to be sweeter, add up to 2 T more sugar.