Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very refreshing salad for those hot summer days. Crunchy and a little sweet. My wife found the recipe in an old Taste of Home magizine.
- 8 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 pint fresh strawberry, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced (don't substitue)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Whisk together all dressing ingediens until well blended. Refrigeratet for at least 2 hours.
- Tear or cut the romaine.
- Slice strawberrys.
- Thinly slice red onion into rings and seperate.
- Mix up the salad ingedients
- Add the dressing just before serving.