Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
It's easy, it's fast and it gets raves
- 1 (12 ounce) package romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 large red onion
- 10 strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Two hours prior to serving, mix mayo, sugar, vinegar and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, tears romaine leaves into fork size pieces.
- Slice onion into thin slices and separte into individual rings. Halve rings.
- Toss lettuce, strawberries and red onion with refrigerated mix. Bon appetit!