1/1 Photo of Strawberry Roll Cake
1 hr 15 mins
This is a light and tasty dessert that can be prepared, served and enjoyed any time during the year. It is also delicious when made with other seasonal fruits besides strawberries...such as blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, pineapple, kiwi, etc...and you can even add cocoa powder to make it a "chocolate" roll cake. A flavor for every mood! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a rimmed cookie sheet with wax paper.
- 2In a small bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- 3In a separate larger bowl, beat eggs until thick.
- 4Gradually beat in sugar.
- 5Blend in water and vanilla.
- 6Gradually add sifted dry ingredients and beat just until smooth.
- 7Pour batter onto wax lined rimmed cookie sheet and spread evenly with spatula.
- 8Bake 12-15 minutes in oven at 375 degrees.
- 9While cake is hot and fresh from the oven, roll in a powdered sugar covered towel and place in refrigerator until cooled completely (about an hour).
- 10When cake is completely cooled, remove from refrigerator and unroll. Spread whipped topping on cake and sprinkle with chopped strawberries. Re-roll.
- 11Garnish with additional strawberries, whipped topping and/or powdered sugar! Enjoy!
- 12**For a chocolate cake, add ¼ cup cocoa at step 2.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Roll Cake
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.5
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 185.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 38.1 g
- Protein 4.9 g