1/2 Photos of Strawberry Ricotta Porridge
Mel Bedggood's Note:
A deliciously sweet tasting porridge, almost like having pancakes in the morning! For extra protein add one egg that has been lightly beaten.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat strawberries mashed in pot with splenda, stir until heated.
- 2add oats and salt and boil. if the contents become too dry, add some hot water and keep stirring until the oats are cooked.
- 3when the oats are cooked, add ricotta and stir until heated through. For extra protein add one egg here that has been lightly beaten.
- 4Serve with skim milk or soy milk and add some honey if you'd like this a little sweeter.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Ricotta Porridge
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.1
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.8 mg
- Sodium 269.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.9 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 25.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: