Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Recipe courtesy Tyler Florence
Make and share this Strawberry Rice Pudding Risotto recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse and hull strawberries.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook strawberries, 1/2 cup sugar, and lemon juice. When berries are soft, gently mash and set aside to cool.
- In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
- Add the rice and cook until almost all the water has evaporated.
- Lower the heat to medium and add the milk, scraped vanilla seeds, and lemon zest.
- Stir frequently until the pudding has thickened, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in remaining sugar and allow to cool.
- To serve, swirl strawberry mixture into rice pudding.
- Alternately, layer pudding and strawberry mixture in tall clear glasses.