Recipe courtesy Tyler Florence
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and hull strawberries.
- 2In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook strawberries, 1/2 cup sugar, and lemon juice. When berries are soft, gently mash and set aside to cool.
- 3In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
- 4Add the rice and cook until almost all the water has evaporated.
- 5Lower the heat to medium and add the milk, scraped vanilla seeds, and lemon zest.
- 6Stir frequently until the pudding has thickened, about 20 minutes.
- 7Stir in remaining sugar and allow to cool.
- 8To serve, swirl strawberry mixture into rice pudding.
- 9Alternately, layer pudding and strawberry mixture in tall clear glasses.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Rice Pudding Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.8
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 81.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: