1/1 Photo of Strawberry Ribbon Pie
I have not made this yet but intend to very soon. Posting this for the 2005 strawberry recipe swap contest. Cooking times are approx. because I don't know how long it takes until the mixture "mounds".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan combine strawberry gelatin, sugar and boiling water.
- 2Add strawberries and lemon juice, mix well.
- 4Stir every half hour until mixture mounds.
- 5Then whip the cream cheese in a seperate bowl with the confectioner's sugar , vanilla and salt.
- 6In a third bowl whip the heavy cream to soft peak stage. Fold the whipped cream cheese mixture into the whipped cream.
- 7Pour this mixture into the pie shell.
- 8Pour the strawberry mixture over that, refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Ribbon Pie
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.2
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 69.9 mg
- Sodium 329.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 29.4 g
- Protein 5.0 g