1 hr 5 mins
Smurfetta Chef #427781's Note:
This is a rather tart version for those who prefer a tangier pie, as I chose to use double the rhubarb.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Clean and slice fruit and combine in large bowl.
- 3Mix sugar and flour in small bowl.
- 4Add sugar and flour mixture to fruit and stir to mix.
- 5Let the fruit mixture sit for about 10 minutes so the juices release.
- 6Pour the filling evenly into the crust.
- 7Make a top Lattice Crust.
- 8Roll the remaining pie crust and cut into 1/4 inch strips.
- 9Arrange the strips in a criss-cross lattice pattern on top of fruit. Use your fingers to connect the lattice strips to the edge of the bottom crust.
- 10Bake for 10 minutes at 425, then lower heat to 325 and bake for an additional 30-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3015.8
- Calories from Fat 1097
- Total Fat 121.9 g
- Saturated Fat 30.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1893.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 456.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 29.4 g
- Sugars 219.3 g
- Protein 34.8 g