Lisa Clarice's Note:
This is a take on my original Strawberry/Rhubarb jam recipe, and it is one of the most delicious jams I've made so far! The flavors are amazing - strawberry, rhubarb, orange, and honey, with just a little cinnamon. Super easy to make and you won't be disappointed. This recipe makes 8 half pint jars.
My Private Note
8 oz jars
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice rhubarb and place in pan with a little water over medium heat and cook until tender.
- 2Slice strawberries in quarters and then mash slightly and add to pan with rhubarb.
- 3Add lemon juice and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce eat and cook for about 20-30 minutes. Mixture will start to get thick.
- 4Add orange juice, zest, and cinnamon to pan and stir together. Continue cooking.
- 5In separate bowl, combine honey and pectin. I use sage honey, but clover would be good as well. You want to use a light colored honey.
- 6Add honey/pectin to the jam mixture and stir. Cook for about 5 more minutes.
- 7Remove from heat and fill jars to 1/4" of top. Recipe makes eight 8oz. jars.
- 8Wipe rims clean and screw on 2-piece lids.
- 9Submerge sealed jars into hot water at 200 degrees (or boiling) for 10 minutes. You will hear a "pop" sound once jars are removed from water - that is when the lids are sealed. Let cool on your kitchen counter.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry, Rhubarb, Orange, Honey Jam
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 75.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g