These are soo good especially when made with in season fruit!!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour,sugar& baking powder together in a large bowl.
- 2Combine egg, milk & oil in a small bowl.
- 3Stir this into flour mixture with a fork just until moistened.
- 4Fold in rhubarb & strawberries.
- 5Pour into greased muffin tins.
- 6sprinkle top with a bit of white sugar.
- 7Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry-Rhubarb Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (836 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.7
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 89.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g