1/2 Photos of Strawberry-Rhubarb Meringue Pie
3 hrs 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a 9" pie plate with cooking spray.
- 2Pour in crumbs and press to form an even layer.
- 3Bake in a preheated 375* F oven for 10 minutes.
- 4Mash 1 1/2 cups strawberries with rhubarb, salt, and 1/2 cup sugar in a pot over medium heat.
- 5Bring to a boil; stir in gelatin.
- 6Remove from heat; add 1 tsp vanilla and remaining strawberries.
- 7Mix egg whites and cream of tartar in a bowl; beat until soft peaks form.
- 8Add remaining sugar and remaining vanilla; beat until stiff.
- 9Spoon berries onto piecrust; top with meringue.
- 10Bake for an additional 12 minutes.
- 11Let cool; refrigerate at least 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry-Rhubarb Meringue Pie
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 100.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free graham cracker crumbs