This combines the elements of strawberry-rhubarb pie and lemonade into an easy-to-bake treat that is part pie, part fruit crumble. Best with ice cream on top! Unfortunately, fresh rhubarb is near impossible to find in Florida.....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a 9x9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2On a lightly floured surface, roll out the thawed sheet of puff pastry to 9x9 inches.
- 3In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the strawberries, rhubarb, sugar and salt. Heat, stirring gently now and then, until the fruit is tender and bubbling, about 7 minutes.
- 4In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice and cornstarch. Stir into simmering fruit. Simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened, about 1 minute.
- 5Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 6Spoon the prepared mixture into the prepared pan.
- 7Place the pastry over the top, then sprinkle with 1 TBSP sugar. Using a paring knife, cut a couple of vent holes in the pastry.
- 8Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown.
- 9Spoon into bowls and serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Rhubarb Lemon Pastry
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.6
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 117.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g