Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is just a simple, delicious way to make your own jam/sauce without all the extra steps of canning. Perfect on ice cream, English muffins, and pancakes...yummmmmy...I found it on another website and I'd never heard of it before so I thought I'd share!
- In a saucepan add rhubarb, strawberries, pineapple and sugar. Stir all together.
- Bring to boil and then reduce heat to a simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add box of jell-o, stirring thoroughly to incorporate.
- Cool and then store in a few smaller containers.
- Keep refrigerated for up to two weeks or frozen for up to 3 months.