This is just a simple, delicious way to make your own jam/sauce without all the extra steps of canning. Perfect on ice cream, English muffins, and pancakes...yummmmmy...I found it on another website and I'd never heard of it before so I thought I'd share!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan add rhubarb, strawberries, pineapple and sugar. Stir all together.
- 2Bring to boil and then reduce heat to a simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Remove from heat and add box of jell-o, stirring thoroughly to incorporate.
- 4Cool and then store in a few smaller containers.
- 5Keep refrigerated for up to two weeks or frozen for up to 3 months.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry/Rhubarb Jam/Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 83.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 104.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g