1/1 Photo of Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
A delicious, sweet jam. You could make this tart by only adding 5 cups sugar, instead of the 7. *If you do use less sugar, you will have less final product.
My Private Note
500mL j ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Let jars, rims and lids stand in hot water until they are ready to be filled.
- 2Measure the Strawberries and Rhubarb into a 6-8qt saucepan.
- 3Stir pectin into fruit.
- 4Bring to a rolling boil.
- 5Using a blender wand or hand masher break up the rhubarb.
- 6Add sugar.
- 7Return to a full boil and boil 1 minute.
- 8(It will increase in size.).
- 9After 1 minute of boiling, remove from heat and immediately ladle into jars leaving space of 1/8" at the top.
- 10Put rims and seals on jar and tighten as much as possible.
- 11Invert jars for 5 minutes then turn upright.
- 12Let sit for 24 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 936.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 240.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 236.8 g
- Protein 0.8 g